How to Become a TPC Maker
"If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together".
The PEACES Collective is a 501 (c)3 non-profit organization, seeking Makers of handcrafted clothing, accessories, and home goods to join us on our platform to sell your products and build community.
Building community is more important now than ever. Millions of people have either left or lost their jobs over the past year. Many are looking for alternative ways to stay home and earn income. We are committed to building a community responsible supply chain to bring products to market made with people in mind.
Our mission is to use art, creativity, and service to help build thriving communities. If you are willing to work collectively to help expand this platform then we invite you to join The PEACES Collective.
Become A TPC Maker!
TPC General Terms & Conditions
TPC agrees to:
1. 20% commission (waived platform fees)
2 .Host and ship inventory
3. Collect and remit sales tax
4. General marketing and promotion
5. Provide maker forums for growth and development of individual and collective business.
Guest Makers agree to:
1. Remit 20% commission
2. Pay credit card fees for credit purchases
3. Adhere to all TPC agreements and deadlines
4. Deliver inventory
5. Provide high quality photos and bios
6. Work collectively to promote TPC website, community events and activities